Explicit is an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
Explicit is accreditated for testing in compliance with requirements in DS/EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 by DANAK, the national accreditation body in Denmark.
Check our registration on Danak registy, the original certificate and our press release.
Our Quality Policy
The Quality Policy is the tool that binds Explicit together in a singular vision of what quality means to our organization with the intention to demonstrate competence of laboratory operation. This statement gives us a confidence in our laboratory vision and enables us to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality in all aspects of our work, to ensure credibility and impartiality of test results, and to deliver high-quality services to the satisfaction of our clients.
Our dedication to quality is expressed through the following commitment:
- Explicit management is committed to good professional practice and to the quality of its testing services for our clients.
- Explicit is committed to the highest laboratory standards of service and complying with all legal and operational requirements.
- The purpose of the Quality Management System is to support Explicit commitment to quality laboratory activities and superior client service.
- To achieve our quality goals and objectives, all personnel concerned with testing activities within the laboratory must familiarize themselves with our quality documentation and implement all policies and procedures in their work.
- Explicit management is committed to compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the laboratory management system.
- Explicit management is committed to performing activities to ensure impartiality through continual identification of risks to its impartiality and taking appropriate action to mitigate them.
This will be achieved through:
- Satisfying the requirements of the client and meeting applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ongoing competency evaluation to ensure consistent operations.
- Continual focus on client satisfaction with a view to possible enhancement.
- Tracking, applying, and developing new testing methods and educating employees.
- Careful selection of suppliers and external services.
- Commitment to increase quality of service to exceed client expectations.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we do.